Saturday, October 30, 2004

Random thoughts at 1:30am.. Go Figure..

Curly

Last Wednesday, I was reeling from the sadness that I felt when I learned that Curly was adopted. Yesterday, my spirits reached up for the skies when I heard that my aunt will take him back AND WILL NEVER GIVE HIM AWAY, that is IF and ONLY IF it he didn't work out for the couple who adopted him.

GOD, please make it not work. PLEASE MAKE IT NOT WORK. PLEASE HAVE CURLY bicker with the couple's other dogs so he'll come back here.

Damn. It's so pathetic that I'm feeling this much sadness because of a dog. AHHH.. Who cares?? He's my bro!

1st midterm in Calculus

So I took my first Calculus midterm last Wednesday. It wasn't good. In fact, it was bad. I hated every single minute that I wasted answering questions that (1) I don't understand and (2) I don't know how to do. I studied for the test, I really did. But the thing is, I'm just too lazy to read all the differentiation theorems, limit theorems, derivative theorems that my prof assigns. Because of such attitude, I got a 40/100. An obvious consequence of my uncanny procrastination and slacker mentality. If I keep being a slacker, y'all could guess what will happen to my CGPA if I get a 2.0 in that class. I better start shopping for ear plugs to prepare for my mom's "sermons".

I miss THEM

I miss Karlenn. I miss LinLin. I miss Joy.

I miss talking with them without having to worry about the phone bill going crazy. I miss hanging out with them.

Each week, I always send text messages to Lin about what's going on with my life here (I only send it to her because I know that she's gonna tell Lenn and Joy about it and plus it saves me prepaid credits! Sorry Joy and Lenn!). She replies through Friendster, because as y'all know the fee for replying internationally via Philippines can be a tad expensive.

This week, I told Lin about how interesting life has been for me ever since I received my 1st midterm grade in Calculus. She replies by saying, "now you know what I feel when a failing grade happens to me", or something to that effect.

Well, at least I have someone to turn to whenever I receive a failing grade in all of my Calculus tests OR my Chemistry tests for that matter. Damayan na lang kami dalwa, through the power of technology. HAR.. HAR.. HAR..

Haayyy... I miss them talga...

No comments: