Friday, October 15, 2004

Screw sabbatical!

I wasn't successful in going "sabbatical". You see, I may not have been posting entries, but I was constantly checking my blog and have been doing some "mini-updates" to its template during the past 4 days. HMM... Remind me next time never to announce "I WILL GO ON SABBATICAL" again.

Here's what's up in my world:

1. One of Seattle's sports team, the Seattle Storm, won a championship title. They were crowned the WNBA champions of this year. Finally, a team who gave a winning title to Seattle. Sonics should get there act together this season.

2. Presidential debates are finally over. I honestly don't know what the purpose of those debates were. But from what I heard, they were intended to help the people who are still "undecided" of who they will vote for the November elections. Since I'm not voting, I'm not gonna give my whole schpill about how those debates are played out. You see, if you're not voting, you're not allowed to bitch about political stuff.

3. I had my first midterm for Chemistry yesterday. I cannot tell how well I did on answering the questions, but hopefully I get a grade that will pump me up to study HARDER.

4. My Calculus instructor started talking about Calculus concepts last Tuesday. To tell you the truth, I didn't understand one bit of her lectures about limits and continuity. I must.. I must.. I must.. read my Calculus book and ask QUESTIONS.

5. My bedroom have been experiencing earthquakes and whirlwinds for the past 4 days. It looks like a big ass trash can. Seriously, I gotta get my act together and clean that room up!

6. During my so-called "sabbatical leave", I have come across blogs that has well-written entries in it. Check out mikhail online, joey, and gail.

7. Yesterday, in my mom's car, I heard this old song playing in KIXI 880. The singer was singing lyrics that I thought some of us can relate to. I searched the net for the title and the singer. The song's title is "She's got You" and was sang originally by Patsy Cline, remakes were sang by LeAnn Womack and LeAnn Rimes.

She's Got You
by: Patsy Cline
provided by letssingit.com

I've got your picture that you gave to me
And its signed with love just like it used to be
The only thing different
The only thing new
I've got your picture, she's got you
I've got the records that we used to share
And they still sound the same as when you were here
The only thing different
The only thing new
I've got the records, she's got you
I've got your memory or has it got me
I really don't know
But i know it won't let me be
I've got your class ring that proved you cared
And it still looks the same as when you gave it dear
The only thing different
The only thing new
I've got these little things, she's got you
I've got your memory, or has it got me
I really don't know but I know it won't let me be
I've got your class ring that proved you cared
And it still looks the same as when you gave it dear
The only thing different
The only thing new
I've got these little things, she's got you


That's it for now.. Have a good weekend y'all!! ciao!

No comments: