Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm suppose to be doing homework..

But instead, I chose to read blogs and write an entry for my own blog. DAMN. It's so hard to come back to reality when you've just experience a fantasy that you've long for for two years AND it's also hard to keep my hands away from my computer! When I was in the PI, I only had the chance to blog and surf the net when a) my brother-in-law, who owns a laptop computer, is sleeping at the Calamba house or b) when I'm out with my friends.

I was suppose to finish my Chemistry homework today and perhaps read a bit of paragraphs from the Technopoly book. But instead, I watched Sex and the City, in DVD. But in my defense, while I was watching SATC, I was doing something productive: I was ironing my mom's clothes AND AND I vacuumed the living room! So I guess that makes up for the fact that I didn't do one single schoolwork. ARGGHH... I'm gonna have to sleep late again tomorrow, unless I do my work all afternoon with NO deviations from it. God help me.

So, I'm writing this entry to remind myself of what I have to do tomorrow, so that when I check this site out tomorrow, I will be able to know what THE IMPORTANT STUFF I HAVE TO DO.

1) Do my Chemistry homework.
2) Read all Chapter 2 of Technopoly.
3) Do my Math homework.

I gotta get my act straight starting this week or else regrets will haunt me when finals week arrives.

No comments: