Wednesday, November 03, 2004

In 4 years, I will vote.

During the times of the presidential debates, my aunt asked me, "So, who would you vote for?", I answered, "I'll vote for Kerry, just because I want Bush out of office". If you ask me right now, why I want Bush out of office, you won't be able to get a straight answer. Instead, you will get an opinion with no facts to support it.

I wish I could've voted this past election, but I wasn't eligible enough to do it since I'm not a citizen. Even though I'm ignorant of almost all the facts about the political world of the US, I still have opinions about what's going on. I wanted my opinions to count for something. Oh, well.

-------

Four more years of this country being divided. Within those four years, we will see how Bush alleviates that stress. Within those four years, we will see how Bush continues the fight against terrorism. Within those four years, we will see how Bush handles the US economic stance. Within those four years we will see if Bush drafts more young adults to fight the FIGHT in Iraq that he thinks is highly important. Within those four years we will see if Bush will start to listen to every voice of this country.

Congratulations on your victory, Mr. President. And may God give you the WISDOM and the strength to lead this country to a better future.

No comments: