Sunday, October 17, 2004

Before I do anything related to school..

Today I woke up feeling groggy, the reason behind this state of being is that I slept at 4 am in the morning. BWAHAHAHAHA... pretty insomniac don't yah think?

My face was in front of the computer from 3 pm onwards yesterday. I was surfing, bloghopping, answering a quiz for my online class, posting a thread for my online class, playing with MS Picture IT editor, updating my blog's template and watching "The League of Extraordinary Gentleman" DVD, which is a kick-ass movie by the way, and I highly recommend it if your a science fiction/fantasy/action/adventure movie fanatic.

It's really crazy that I don't think of myself as being a geek and/or nerd, when in fact I'm doing all these technical computer stuff that makes me look like a nerdy girl. I think now I have to start thinking it. :-) (so Lin, if your reading this, I agree with you na! har har har..)


*****
I'm contemplating on whether or not I'll edit and upload all the new pictures that I have in my computer this week, there are a lot of pictures: pictures that I took when I was in PI, pictures that I took during my mom's surprise birthday party, and pictures that I took just for fun. But I have homeworks and classes, so I have to make that as my top priority. Hmmm.. I wish it was Thanksgiving week already..

*****

All I want for Christmas is... my two front teeth..
  • To be spiritually driven again.
  • For this country to unite.
  • Iraq governed by its own people.
  • Terrorists be gone.
  • A laptop computer - 2.8 GHz processor, 40 GB of HD, 256 MB of RAM, CD/RW/DVD/W drive, and a wireless card port.
  • To watch the final 6 (or 7) episodes of Sex and the City in DVD.
  • A black, acid free paper photo album.
  • Adobe Photoshop Software.
  • an Ipod 20 GB mp3 player (this counts as "wishful thinking")

******


Here's an article written by one of my favorite writers:
Women who lunge
By Celine R. Lopez
10/17/2004


There are a couple things that I can never trust: Stairs, revolving doors, people with teeth that look like chiclets, absurdly beautiful men, children too clever for their own good and women. The last comes bold, italicized and underlined.


http://philstar.com/philstar/LIFESTYLE200410183707.htm ----> CLICK THE LINK to read the whole article

*****

Have a good week y'all!


side note: I edited this entry 5 times! YES, I'm ANAL like that.


No comments: