Friday, October 01, 2004

Parttaayy... till dawn...

Here's the continuation of the Philippine '04 vacation recollection.

In this entry, I have posted (some) of the pictures that was taken during birthday parties or debuts of friends to which I have gone to. I hope y'all enjoy this "mini" photojournal.

Gustine's Late Surprise Party


This picture was taken at Max Restaurant in Pansol, Laguna last June 26, 2004.
Gustine's is the girl in the blue outfit whom I was sitting with. It was actually a last-minute invite because her family called us up on the DAY of the party itself.

------

Karlenn's Early Birthday Celebration


Taken last July 24 at some resort (forgot the name)in Miramonte Village, Pansol, Laguna. We all look wasted in this picture, because it was 3 AM and we're all fighting the sleepiness by drinking and swimming.



Still at Karlenn's party. Don't us girls just love to play dress up when it comes to parties?



More drinking at 5 in the morning and still during Karlenn's party.
------

Nyo's DEBUT



1 guy, 5 Beauties: Taken last August 28. This was the party I was worried about for I thought I won't be able to attend it since we drove down from our Baguio vacation on the day itself. Thankfully, we arrived on time (around 1 pm) and I had time to fix my stuff, take a bath and meet up with Lin before going to his party at around 6-ish pm...without any rest... AHH.. the love that I have for my friends...


Food trip...


Dogg Pound guys
------

Ron's DEBUT


A barkada picture taken at Captiva Resort, Los Banyos Laguna last September 4. I think this was the first picture I've ever taken with all of us (guys and girls) in it. By the way, Ron is the guy wearing a blue outfit.

------

Grace's Late Party


Grace is the girl carrying a kid. Her birthday was actually September 1, but since that day was a school day, it was decided to be celebrated on September 5.

-------

Yes, I attended two parties for two straight days. Imagine: I went home from Ron's party at around 5 am. I slept until 9 am. I stood up from my bed at around 9:30 am. I got dressed and waited for Lin dahil magkasabay kami pupunta kela Grace. We were at Grace's house until 2:00 pm. I went home, took a bath and went to Baker Hall in Los Banyos to watch my brother-in-law play in his soccer league championships. Afterwards, I went to church. IMAGINE how TIRING that is. Seriously, I have that much love for my friends AND my family.

------

Lin and Mimi's DEBUT/PARTY


The debutante is wearing a white flapper-like dress. This was taken at Villa Morales Resort in Real, Calamba, Laguna. It was Lin and Mimi's, who are twin sisters by the way, debut. It was fun times. Almost all of my friends were there.


after the program


during the program

WHEW!

to be continued... part 3: An "ODE" about a friend.


No comments: