Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'm going to try SABBATICAL

...at least for a week, so I can get back on track with my school work.

SURE. Let's see how successful I will be in doing that.

I'm having my first midterm exam in Chemistry this Thursday. Truth be told, I haven't even read half of Chapters 12 and 13 of my Zumdahl book. SAD. The only time I had my eyes on that book was the time when I was doing my homework for Chapters 12 and 13.

Memories... Memories... Memories:

My head is travelling down memory lane again. These past few days I've been going through some recollection of memories that have happened during my 3-month long vacation in PI. I miss my friends. I miss my two nieces. Don't worry, I won't write a long dramatic paragraph about how I miss them. I'm just gonna write down the memories that I've been recollecting.

1. Therese's version of "Noypi", which was originally sang by Bamboo. It cracks me up everytime I remember her singing that song; she sings it with an American accent. I asked my sister if she could send me the recorded sound of her daughter singing that song from her phone. Problem is, I don't know if she knows how to send it to my email from her phone.


silly picture of Therese

2. Margarita's loud noises. You know how a baby sounds when he or she shouts? You know those coos and AAhhss?? Well that's what I miss about that big 6-month old kid. She sounds like a cat when she shouts, which led me to nickname her, CAT (Ain't that unique?).


Marga already knows how to flirt with the camera!

3. Saturday gimiks with friends.

+ Session at Pao's place. Nakipaginuman naman talga ako with the guys. It was fun and it was memorable for moi.

+ Eating isaw at Ron's place. ME, Lenn, Joy and Ron pigging out with isaw. HEHEHE....

+ Eating spaghetti, which was cooked by Lin, and watching the pirated version of Spider Man 2 at Ron's place. Both YUMMIE (LIN: Your spaghetti is GOOD!) and fun times.

+ Session sa Split Hit. Note: Dito ako napaamin ng.. BASTA! (diba NOEL??) I was outnumbered, since I was the only girl there.

+ The serious talk that Lin and I had at our house. 'Nuff said.

+ Dining at Chowking with Lin, Lenn, and Joy. It's girls night out. ;-)

+ The parties (refer to October 1 entry).

+ Road trip to Festival Mall with Nyo, Jamu and Lenn.

4. Thursdays with Joy. I had fun with her, all we did together was eating and shopping.. HAR HAR HAR.. And we watched the South Border concert at UPLB together!



ME and Joy at Lenn's party


5. Session with Heidi at our house. Fun times. She's one heck of a tickler! Grabe! nahulog ako sa couch namin! hehehehe..



Heidi and Me

That's it for now y'all.. I'm signing out.. Have a good week! CIAO!

No comments: