Thursday, July 22, 2004

side problems

TECHNOLOGY-

I'm currently having some problems with my sidebar. At first, I thought it's a problem with the template that I was using, so I changed it. Same problem occurred. What's going on HTML these days??

WAAHHH.

This is the reason why I don't like playing with HTML. It screws up your brain a lot.

LIFE -

I am currently needing a boost of wisdom and understanding. With the remaining month that I have of this vacation, I feel like I need to finish an "unfinished business". The only problem is that I don't know what business is that, however,  if I did know what it is,  I have no clue on how to fix it. Strange issue, HUH? Ever since I started this vacation there was this feeling of wanting to accomplish something, so that when I go back to Washington, I could lead a much clearer and meaningful life than what I had before.  Ambiguities, ambiguities. Life couldn't get anymore clearer than this.

 

No comments: