Sunday, July 25, 2004

"it's just one of those days"

I quoted the title of this blog entry from a Limp Bizkit song, unfortunately, I forgot the title of that song.
 
Anyway, this day has been a really pain in the ass for me. My blog face is messed up. I don't have enough patience to customize it. I didn't go to church for I had to take care of my two nieces. I, once again got caught up in a moment where my heart and my brain are fighting, AGAIN.
 
Yep, it was a really "gloomy" day. I wanted to get out of the house, but I couldn't cause I was given a task to do. The whole day I felt like I had to carry a chain strapped around my neck. A chain that I couldn't get out of.
 
In short, this was a shitty day for me.
 
By the way, tomorrow is my best friend's birthday. I think tomorrow I might stop by at their college to greet her and to maybe tell her about the shit I went through today. 
 
Damn, this is really pathetic. I guess this is what happens when you get hurt.  

4 comments:

joey said...

hey liane.. I guess you're not enjoying your stay here. oh well, everybody has their "down days". You'll get over it, whatever it is. :-) anyway, pag pumupunta ka ba sa site ko may nakikita kang ads sa taas? comment me na lang kung meron. take care ayt?

Liane said...

I'm enjoying my stay, it's just that somedays can be a real pain in the butt. ;)

Gail T. said...

some days are just like that. i know you'll be fine. your blog looks okay to me right now. (no glitches). ingat lagi.

Liane said...

Of course it's ok na.. hehehe.. napaltan na ng skin e.. hehehe..