Wednesday, July 28, 2004

mean stuff.

I gotta tell you, sales people can be really rude sometimes. I went to this wholesale market center (called SIOLAND) and WOW! Can the ladies be any bitchier?? Well, I guess I can get pass that since it's really hot inside that store, but HELLO??? It's not an excuse for treating your customers like crap.

Moving on..

I finally got to watch Mean Girls (starring Lindsay Lohan) today. After waiting for weeks for it to show in local theatres, I finally got to watch it TODAY. It was a pretty good movie. It tackles the world of highschool drama and its relative. It's also a movie where you can get some pointers on how to "sneakily" fight your enemy, i.e., make her think that Kolteen bars can make you lose weight, when it actually makes you gain weight or you could just bluntly try to destroy her image to people.

 

 

No comments: