Wednesday, July 14, 2004

changing faces

BLOGSITE -

I'm on the verge of changing the face of this site. I checked out blogskins.com the other day and found out that there are a lot of new skins available for the bloggers of the world to use.

How I wish I could change the look of this site now, but I can't because I don't have a stable computer with me.

It's so sad this blog is lacking pictures. I guess my current pictures will just have to wait till September.

I miss my PC. I miss my late night rendezvous with it.

For now, I'm just gonna stick with this face.

PERSONAL WEBSITE -

I haven't updated my site yet. Come to think of it the only link updated in that site is this blog. What else should I post/publish there? It's hard to think of non-verbose issues/topics to put in there since I will be using HTML and you HTML people out there know how hard it is to edit codes. Well, I've got 2 months more to think. Any suggestions out there?

MY ROOM -

I think the "neat and organized" bug have stung me in the head. I've been thinking about re-arranging my room in Seattle when I come back from this vacation. You know, making it more organized and more functional. I mapped out a plan on a yellow pad paper of what I have to buy and what I have to do in order to make that room more simple to live in. I wish I was using my computer in that room so I could post a picture of what my room looks like right now. OH WELL.

(Wow, seriously, I AM missing my "simple life" in Seattle, is this a good thing or a bad thing? NO IDEA.)


1 comment:

Gail T. said...

september ka pa ba babalik? miss ko na ikaw. hehehe. blogskin is great. :) see ya!