Saturday, July 17, 2004

"retail therapy"

I just got back from a 2-day vacation at Quezon City. We slept at my brother-in-law's sister's house and WOW!! can it get any louder than our house here in Laguna. Seriously, I cannot take the sounds of 3 kids shouting, whining and crying. Or maybe I'm just exaggerating. 
 
Anyway, eventhough I experienced so much uproar from that house for two days,  I had a great time spending THOSE 2 days shopping at Glorietta, Greenhills, the Outlet Yard in QC, and Dapitan Arcade.  It was like heaven for me! He.He. My sister bought the Puma bowling bag at Greenhills, which I really wanted ever since I saw one that was owned by my cousin's sister-in-law. My sister and I experienced a downside about that bag. It was freakin' hard to look for it!!! There were a lot of bags similar to it but I didn't like a Pucca cartoon or a Paul Frank cartoon label on it. I wanted the Puma label. Thank God I didn't give up on finding that bag. Or else I would've ended up with a "number 7" label bowling bag. Whew! 
 
Another downside that I experienced during the 2 day shopping spree was finding a Marithe Francois Girbaud wallet at Greenhills that was way more cheaper than the one that I bought from the Girbaud store at Glorietta mall. I was so bummed about that. But it's cool, at least I got an authentic one.
 
Ahh.. The joys of shopping.  

No comments: