Monday, December 27, 2004

The THING I Hate Most about Vacations

I was sound asleep when my mom came barging in on me with the phone on her hand.

"LIANE! It's Marci from Dr. Allen's office"

WTF????

First things first, Dr. Allen is a dentist. Marci is Dr. Allen's receptionist aka. administrative assistant.

That dentist office have been trying to reach me for months now for my tooth cleaning. I didn't want to call them because for one, I hate going to the dentists nowadays because it's freakin' scary and second of all, it's freaking far! I hate walking from the Northgate Transit Center to go to 8th Ave,, that's like what?? 8 blocks? 9 blocks?? WHO KNOWS?? I don't count! I only count the huffiness and puffiness that I feel after I arrived the office, because it's so tiring!! and PLUS!! It's freaking cold!! It's December for crying out loud!!!

But I was cornered with that call. I should've turned off the line last night while they were sleeping. GRRR!!! I think I have to move my window shopping that I was suppose to do today to Wednesday.

Yeah I know, I'm gross and I'm a drama queen.

GRRR!!!!

No comments: