Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I came across with someone..

Remember the story that I was telling you guys about my bus guy? Well, I met him personally today during the Filipino-American class potluck. Strangely, my "infatuation" towards him didn't really matter to me anymore. Wala na yung appeal nya sakin, I don't know why. Maybe because he shaved his beard! HEHEHE.. I think the beard was the main reason why I liked him in the first place. He was hotter when he had it (I'm such a weirdo.. hehehehe..). Anyway, my friends were all teasing me while we're all eating. One friend asked me, "when are you gonna make your move?" I answered, "maybe in the next century or so".

I chicken out when it comes to talking to guys that I like or even talking to people who I don't really know personally. I'm not innately gifted with the "socially outgoing" personality. I'm more of a "if-you-want-to-talk-to-me-then-come-sit-next-to-me" (I didn't mean that in an egotistical manner, by the way).

Anyway, I think that that will be the last time that I will see him. But who knows? He might join our club! I heard that he was still interested in joining it. Hay nako, ako talga, masyadong high ang expectations, kaya ako natrotrouble e!

Hot guys are a big distraction to me .. hehehehe..

Download this: Vertigo by U2

No comments: