Monday, December 13, 2004

ATTN: Readers

To all the readers and passerbies of this blog:

Read this pathetic post first to get the background of this computer plugging entry.

If any of you or anyone you know is planning to buy a relatively new desktop computer, email me at liane222@msn.com or liane_14_00@yahoo.com. I'm currently selling my Dell Dimension 2400 Desktop.

Here are some of the important specs:

40 GB of Hard Drive - 12 GB are already filled with the programs that came with it and also some of the programs that I installed in it

256 MB of RAM

2.4 GHz of Intel Celeron processor

Combo Drive - CD-RW/DVD

3.5 Floppy Disk

Netgear Network Wireless Card

It has a 3-year limited warranty covered by Dell. I bought it last September of 2003, so warranty is now at 2 years and its relatively new.

PLS. PLS. if anyone of you knows anybody who lives around Seattle Area, who's thinking about buying a relatively new but used computer, EMAIL ME!!

THANKS...

No comments: