Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Contradict Myself . . . .

I'm an 18 year-old feline female who loves to talk about life,music and photography. I currently reside in Seattle, Washington where rain pours almost three-quarters of the year. I'm currently contemplating on whether or not Biochemistry is the right major for me. I try to feel the vibe in a new realm first before I let my personality out. People tend to judge me as a bi-atch when they first see me, cause my eyes are just too impressionable. I rarely smile, don't ask me why, I think it's in my nature already. If you got a problem with me, do not go around telling people that you think I'm the bitchiest girl living in this planet, instead, go around and TELL ME. I tend to be a straight-forward person because I'm not into playing "plastic" with people. I'm a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend and a worst enemy.


Analyze the bolded words in the above description crap I wrote for myself in my blogger profile. If you know me VERY well, then you will most likely be agreeing with those words. BUT, if you don't know me, you will most likely to say that I'm a "poker face" person or better yet, I'm the most "hypocrite" person in this world.

I just realized yesterday that I contradict myself. It was an epiphany that I realize while I was talking to my friend at 5 am in the morning. I pose two faces to people around me. I tend to be a tad bitchy to people whom I've known for quite a while, but I tend to be a tad polite to people whom I've only known for months. It's crazy. I shouldn't be like that, right? I KNOW, I should not be like that.

So I guess I have to take the challenge that my friend imposed on me earlier today, he said, "how about telling people how you really feel, instead of keeping it to yourself. don't be a plastic". I told him that I will... that I will TRY my best, I will try my best not to be a plastic to new people.

No comments: