Friday, February 04, 2005

Chocolates = HYPERNESS

I think I've written an entry before about how I go nuts after eating a bar of chocolate or two pieces of choco chip cookie.

I just can't remember when I wrote it. HeH.

Anyway, I'm hyper right now. Hence, an entry being written at 12:30 am in the morning. HAAAYY... Chocolates really make me wonky. I swear, everytime I eat one, I go crazy. I guess the term "sugar high" is true.

So anyway, I chose to write a non-sensible entry about my favorite brands of chocolate. Read on if you must.

HERSHEYS Milk Chocolate -- YUMMY... I go crazy everytime I see my mom stack up on this brand. She always buy this brand in bulk so she could "padala" it to the PI. Of course, I always manage to score a bar or two from her. She always gets mad at me everytime I do it. She always tells me off by saying: "kaya hindi nawawala yang mga pimples mo e!!" or "masisira yang ngipin mo!!". I think it's her mode of preventing me from getting some. But it just doesn't work on me. Sorry, MUM.



TWIX Chocolate -- This is the only caramel chocolate that I would eat. I don't eat any other caramel chocolate except for this one.



KIT KAT -- Remember the line, "Have a break, Have a KITKAT"?



GODIVA Chocolate -- The most expensive, yet delicious brand of chocolate I've ever tasted. I swear, if I had the money to buy this chocolate, I would buy it in bulk! It's that GOOD!



M n Ms - The ultimate "snack" chocolate for me.




What brand of chocolate satisfies your sweet tooth?

No comments: