Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lapit Mga Kaibigan.. At Makinig Kayo..

I haven't found a way to get back my slightly neurotic self yet. However, I have found ways to make myself pose a genuine smile to people.

I have realized what was bothering me. Actually, a stranger made me realize it, my organic chemistry classmate to be exact. Talking to her about our life struggles made me realize how high of standards I pose on myself; how I treated every aspect in my life so seriously. For example, my educational career at the moment, I psyched myself up to do better this quarter. I told myself that I did not want to repeat the conundrum that I experienced last fall quarter. Setting high standards on myself has caused me a few setbacks. I became wayyyy too distracted on "certain" things or should I say on a "certain" person. I didn't know how to handle such distraction, therefore, it caused a serious damage in my brain. I paid so much attention to it that instead of thinking and analyzing my schoolwork, I overanalyzed and thought so much about such distraction.

Fortunately, I have come to my senses, thanks to God, who sent me a message through a person I hardly knew.

I'm currently on the road to self-healing. I still have bad moments, but who doesn't have those? I'm glad that I have friends and family to support me. I'm glad God gave me a family and quite a handful of friends.

And as for my distraction, "he" became an inspiration.

What's New in Neuroticville?

1. I AM NOW A LICENSED DRIVER. WOOOOHOOOO!!!

2. I DECIDED THAT I'M GOING TO MAKE "HIM" AS AN INSPIRATION RATHER THAN A "CATCH" THAT I WANT TO..... CATCH. --- He inspires me so much that I think God gave him to me to inspire me during times of stress and sadness.

3. Last Friday was a very very happy day for me. I passed my drive test, I finally had a breather from the reviewing I did for my courses and my 'catch' just inspired me a lot that day.

HAAAAA... Life.. sometimes you gotta hate it and MANY times you gotta love it.

I am a very inspired woman right now. I hope it doesn't go away.

Have a good week y'all!

No comments: