Monday, February 28, 2005

Botany. Me Love Botany.

Currently listening to: Going Crazy by Natalie

I just finished typing out a table of the Eukaryotic Phylums and their taxonomic characteristics (Don't even try to decipher what I just said, I can't even decipher it myself). I couldn't sleep, so I decided to study more for my Botany quiz that will happen later at 11:30 am. I know I'm suppose to be sleeping na, because, as many elderly or more experienced people say, sleep can get you to do good on an exam. Hayy.. I'll just leave this exam tomorrow kay God.

Men, Biology can sometimes be a bitch. I don't know why I even like the subject. Oh, Yeah. because it's interesting.

Anyway, I'm starting to worry about my grades again. It's not even finals yet and I'm starting to worry.

I don't know. Pag bumaba pa yung CGPA ko, I don't think I can handle it anymore. WAAHH..

Anyway, I gotta go. Need some sleep. I have four alarm clocks that will wake me up later.

Have a good week y'all!

No comments: