Thursday, February 10, 2005

An Addition to My PET PEEVES Family

In my last entry, I talked about this entry that I read concerning a "la hater" hating the guts of a "la writer". I happen to visit the link once again today and saw that there were more than many ANONYMOUS offensive/war-starting comments coming from left and right.

My gosh. Is this how people fight these days?? I swear, it gets on my nerves. I know that in order to comment in LIVEJOURNAL (or any blogs for that matter), you need to have a "screen name". And maybe, 3/4 of the people who commented on that entry was too lazy to make one, but is it too much if they put their NAMES at the end of their comments???

I know I shouldn't be judging , but c'mon now, almost all of the comments posted there were hateful/bitter/harsh. And sure, "la hater" deserved some of those comments, but don't you think she deserves to know kung kanino nangagaling yung sumbat sa kanya?? Buti pa yung "la writer" na naging target nung entry na yun e, at least she had class by putting her name at the end of her comment.

Me bago na naman akong pet peeve:

I don't like it when ANONYMOUS people post hateful/offensive comments in blogs.

Oh, and yes, I admit that I'm a bit of an eavesdropper aka. CHISMOSA (so SUE ME). I wanted to know if ms. "la hater" updated already. WEHEHEHEHE...

No comments: