Monday, February 07, 2005

CAT FIGHT! meeeeeeeyyyyooowwww!!!

It's interesting how mean and catty people can get.

Nabasa ko 'tong blog entry na 'to kahapon lang. The entry is entirely about the blog owner bashing a magazine writer's supposed "kaartehan" or whatever.

Here are two 'things' that got on my nerves after reading this entry for the nth time in a row:

1) The blog owner wrote a VERY OBVIOUS hateful entry about the writer's "antics" or whatever you call it. By the looks of the write-up, I thought that the owner should've just added the name of the writer somewhere in that entry. Kung mababasa nyo yung entry, malalaman nyo talga kung sino yung nilalait nya e, well that is kung binabasa nyo yung blog nung writer na yun. Isa pa, dun sa comment box, kinoment nya: "Do you have an idea who I was talking about? Baka masyadong obvious kung sino, her sister's in LJ pa naman." Pagka-tanga naman. EWAN.

2) The very last comments made on that entry by some people really irked me. Most of the comments bashed the blog owner for being mean/catty/disrespectful/walang breeding/a cow. Yung ibang comments naman, pinagtatanggol yung blog owner. Feeling ko nga magkakaron pa ng war dun sa comment box na yun e. So anyway, yung kinainis ko dun sa comment box na yun e eto: kung babasahin nyo yung pinakahuling mga comments, makikita nyo na nagaargue sila sa isa't isa. In short, nagsasagutan sila. Yung kinainis ko dun e, yung mga NAMES/NICKNAMES nung mga nagsulat ng comments na yun hindi man lang nila pinapakita.. 'lam nyo yun? kung makikipagargue kayo or makikipagaway kau sa mga tao, dapat ipakita nyo kung sino kau diba?? tingin ko kasi sa mga nagtatago under the name ANONYMOUS, is duwag.. makikipagaway ka sa mga tao, tapos hindi mo sasabihin kung sino ka? Such BS.

HAYY.. ang blogging world. Nawawala na yung "zest".

It's FALL QUARTER '04 all over again

The procrastinating, the cramming, the tiredness, the tamaditis-ness, the social life comes first-ness, the lack of priorities, the lack of self-control, the lack of focus, and their relatives.

I stopped whining about my pseudo-love for a person a week ago. Now I'm starting to whine again and this time it's about school work. AGAIN. I went down this road before, if you scan (which I know you won't) my September-December '04 entries, you would find that the majority of those entries are mostly WHINY and FULL OF COMPLAINTS about school.

I don't want to complain anymore. It doesn't help ease the stress and the pressure that I'm under.

But, I'll let one slide, HOW CAN I BALANCE MY SOCIAL LIFE and MY STUDIES???

No comments: