Thursday, February 24, 2005

La.Di.Da.

I'm currently thinking about changing my blog's header. It's been a while since I've made a change in this blog. Hmmm.. When I get inspired, I will change it, that is if I get enough patience to work with Photoshop. I'm a newbie with it, so I'm kind of having a hard time trying to adapt myself with it.

The quarter's almost over. There's going to be a lot of changes that will happen in spring, i.e., changes in my club, changes in my circle of friends, changes in choices.. there's A LOT.

Changes, changes. Hmm. Last time I checked, I was not a very big fan of "change". It usually takes me a while to get use to changes, no matter how big or small it is.

Hmm.. Ewan ko.

La lang.. nageesep-esep na naman ako. Sometimes I tend to analyze things too much. HEHE.. Guess that concept or attitude about me is not new to some of you.

On another note, do you think fate is real? I always tell my friends these sayings: "everything happens for a reason" and "if you guys are meant for each other, in the end you guys will end up with each other". I always tend to tell them such sayings without me even contemplating on whether or not I believe in such sayings. Ewan ko. Just a thought that sprung out of my head all of a sudden.

What else can I say? Hmm.. I'm thinking of not working next quarter. Working in the chemistry lab makes my mind (and back) go nuts. I'm always either standing up or walking around the stock room and the labs. It's exhausting and sometimes, the work that I do there gets a little repetitive. But I'm thankful I tried out that line of work. It got me to decide that setting up experiments and washing lab glasswares is not the work I want to do in the next ten years or so.



(This entry is written out of randomness. I can't really form an insightful one right now.)

No comments: