Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It's a wet Wednesday morning

The alarm woke me up at an ungodly hour today, 6 am. But I didn't hit the off botton until it was about 6:45am. HEH. It's raining today. A day to be reflective.

Anyway, I don't have my Botany lecture class at the usual 11:30a, since the Wednesday lab group is taking a tour at the UW Botany place at around 12am. The only day when I actually wanted to attend lecture and she cancels class. Blech. Anyway, at least I have time to go to the open lab and scan through the slides for next Thursday's lab practical, which I have get a 3.0+ grade on. I haven't even looked at my tabulated grades for that class yet, I'm too afraid to do so, too afraid to see a failing one. WAAAHHH.

Tomorrow, I have my final midterm for my organic chemistry class. Another test that I have to ace, or at least, a test that I need to get an 80% on. I don't really want to have two failed midterms (I bummed my 2nd midterm) for that class. I want to get at least a 3.0 (or maybe 3.3) grade for that class, or else my fate in the universities I applied for transfer will be flushed out the toilet.

After my lab lecture for org.chem (which took forever to finish) last night, I had to rush to Red Robbins to join my friends because we were celebrating Cess' birthday. Her birthday was actually last Monday, but since some of us couldn't attend a Monday shindig, we decided to do it on Tuesday. Anyway, like I said, I rushed to the restaurant to join what was left of the party. They were eating already when I arrived. I didn't have the energy nor the mood to order food anymore, so I just watched them eat. But when dessert came, I just had to jump in and eat some, mud pie ala carte baby!

My head ached last night, too much fast food perhaps? HEHE. Anyway, I feel ok now. Thank God.

Have to go and eat na because I'm going to school early. I'm going to study there. I somehow can't study in my own room anymore. Don't know why.

To everyone who's anyone who has finals coming up: May GOD grant you determination and wisdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shanks.. i really need luck on my upcoming finals..or final..hehee.. im not sure whether or not i should take thee optional anatomy final.. its kinda worthless..it won't even help bring my grade back up... im really curious what went wrong with you during cess' birthday.. you got all serious and quiet for some reason.. im sure its just not the headache.. but im also sure u'll tell me, when you're ready..diba/!?! hehehe..*ipost daw ba un??!*hehhe..btw.. u don't mind if there's a combination of english and tagalog in ur comments rite?!?! good.. coz no one can stop me.. im anonymous..wahahhahaha..

Anonymous said...

i know ya too well.. wwhehehe sorta.. but i know you enough.hehehe..