Friday, August 20, 2004

Unexpected things @ unexpected moments.

It’s really weird how things can happen at unexpected moments.

We just heard a news yesterday that my aunt was rushed to the emergency room because she collapsed on a sidewalk near our house while she was walking our dog, Curly. I sent a text message last night to my sister, Leah, asking her what the current condition of our aunt was. She told us that the doctor was doing a complete diagnosis of our aunt to pinpoint the reason of why she collapsed. Ate Leah also told us that the story of what really happened was a mystery since my aunt had no recollection of what had happened to her.

There were a lot of assumptions being thrown in the box. My sister Lee told me that Tita Chi could have experienced a mini stroke since she could not recall what happened to her. I assumed that she was pulled so hard by the dog that she lost control of the leash and of her body.

PMS-ing SUCKS!

I woke up yesterday feeling a bit cranky. I didn’t get a lot of sleep since Mother Nature was waiting for the clock’s hand to point at 2:00 am in the morning. Since I’m sleeping in our living room, my dad’s loud voice, my sister’s incessant singing and our nanny’s squeaky voice saying “KAKAIN NA” easily waked me up at 6:45 AM.

The whole time during breakfast, I was bitching at my sister for no reason at all and in return, she too bitched at me. Talk about being dysfunctional. I don’t know. I guess PMS hit me again yesterday or maybe it’s just one of those days when I feel like I’m not in the mood to be perky.

Jessica Simpson’s Alter Ego -- Ashlee Simpson

I’m currently digging Ashlee Simpson. She’s really different from her sister, except for the “ditzy” part. She sings punk/rock music. I like the way she dresses (did y’all see her ensemble in the Pieces of Me video?) and she is really cute --- ok, I have to quote what Rob Schneider in the movie “The Hot Chick”, I’m so lesbian right now. Anyway, the genre of her music is different from her sister’s; she’s more of a rocker chick who recognizes Blondie as one of her musical inspiration while her sister is more of a sentimental/mushy-mushy type of artist. I know I said before that I didn’t like punk/rock music, but I’ll have to make an exception with her.

I only buy albums when I happen to like more than 3 songs in it. At this moment, I like “Pieces of Me” and “Shadow” in her album. Hmmm… Should I buy her album or no? Should I buy it or no? Should I buy it or no? Any of you nice people listened to it? Do you recommend it? Is it worth my 500 pesos or my $15? So… does anyone recommend it?

No comments: