Thursday, August 19, 2004

giving up 2 floppy disks for the greater good.

Since I am up and about with this whole writing thing, I bought a floppy disk where I could save the articles and the blabs that I write. Unfortunately, I gave the floppy disk to a "person a" since I wrote an article in it that I wanted that person to read. Consequently, without any disk to save my writings to, I suffered two days of writing with my right hand. Then, it dawned upon me that on the day that I bought that floppy disk, I bought a second one for my sister. So I asked my sister if I could have the disk and being the good sisi that she is, she said to me, "sure, it might be a while before I could use it anyway". AHHH. Once again, I was writing away my critical philosophical analyses aka. "thoughts about life" and was saving away on the disk. Then, last Tuesday, my sister wanted me to upgrade their laptop computer from a Windows 95 to a Windows ME version. During the upgrading session, the computer asked to back up all the system files that were installed by the Windows ME version in a disk, just in case the computer crashes down once we reboot it. Once again, I had to give up the disk. WOW. Talk about writings thrown out of the window.

i have to start gathering bilins.

My mom is sending me constant emails, telling me not to forget the "bilins" that she wrote down for me. Hindi pa nagkasya yung letter na binigay nya sakin nung umuwi ako dito, she really had to send emails about it too. HAAAA... Mothers.. you gotta love them. Well, I don't blame her since she knows I have the "Alzheimer's" syndrome.

facing hell all alone.

Last Sunday, I went to church all alone at St. Therese in Los Banos, Laguna. I know it wasn't practical to go that far for church since we have one near our house in Calamba, but that church gives me a sense of peacefulness everytime I enter it, unlike the one near our place.

Before the mass, I was having an intuition that I was going to see somebody I knew at church. Mass started.. communion ended.. mass ended. I didn't see anyone, I thought, "wow, I guess my intuition was wrong". Then, as I was exiting my way out of the church and walking towards the Grove area of LB, I saw two people that I KNOW, two people that I didn't want to see together when I'm all alone. I can't really give any particular details about this two people, but I can give you this: when I saw them, it was like "all hell breaks loose" for me. Isn't that ironic? I went to church and then hell breaks loose on me after church.

INTERESTING.

I didn't want to be seen by them, so I broke away from the church crowd and walked REALLY FAST. HAAAA.. it was a fateful day. My friend told me, "it was just one of your lucky days". I beg to disagree.

I just have to thank God that I wore tennis shoes instead of sandals.

----> So have you guys had any instance when hell broke loose on you??? SHARE! ;)

No comments: