Thursday, August 12, 2004

Counting down memory lane..

10 years ago.

/ I was 8 years old.
/ Sadly, I can't remember an event or a memory that I had 10 years ago, must be the anesthetics I got when I had my tooth extracted 2 years ago..

5 years ago.

/ I entered high school life.
/ Jesus Christ was introduced to me as the Lord and Savior of my life; from then on, everything in my life changed for the better.
/ I became a part of a great friendship; one with many memories - me, heids, grace, lin, shiela, and gust.
/ The first time I won something in a contest: 3rd place in the Science and Math Quiz contest. I didn't win that alone, I had Gustine as my partner.
/ First boyfriend. First puppy love.

3 years ago.

/My mother told me that we were moving to Seattle to be with my aunt and my eldest sister. I was really bummed about that since I was enjoying my high school life here already.
/ TRIO was born. Up until today, we're still best friends - Lin and Lenn.
/ Second boyfriend. The serious one. The one that I took for granted.

1 year ago.

/ I was figuring out where my life was.
/ I was still in the process of moving on.
/ I was a volunteer at Northwest Hospital Daycare Centre. Oh! what fun times I had with the kids.

6 months ago.

/ I was frustrated with all the Chemistry equations that I had to learn, specifically frustrated in the art of Chemical Stoichiometry.
/ I celebrated my 18th birthday at Crab Pot with my family.
/ I realized that being angry with someone is not good for your health.
/ The movie, Passion for Christ, lowered my pride and cooled down my anger.
/ I brought back Jesus into my life.

1 month ago.

/ I was hunting for a venue for Lenn's birthday.
/ I was having some quality time with my 2 cute nieces

1 week ago.

/ I did nothing.
/ I was excited for the next day gimik.
/ I started reading The Da Vinci Code. Got hooked on it pretty badly.

Yesterday.

/ My sister gave me a new book to read--Lovely Bones.
/ Once again, I did nothing.

to hipstah and gail.. Thanks for this IDEA!


No comments: