Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Art of Being Very Open

Yesterday will be an addition to the memorable days that I have of this vacation. It was the day that Lin, Lenn, Joy and I got together after 3 long weeks. It was pretty hard to get 3 of anyone of us together, let alone four: since Lin travels from QC and Joy sometimes goes home early on Saturdays leaving Lenn and I alone together. But yesterday was the fortunate day.

Lenn, Lin, and Joy being cute in front of the camera

I enjoyed yesterday because of the following reasons:

1. I had fun listening to LinLin talk about her life in UPD with so much hype and emotion. It's pretty interesting to see how UP life changed her.
all smiles

2. I had fun eating "isaw" with Lenn and Joy. Men! They eat a lot of those intestines. I must give props to both of them for making me eat it, since before I wasn't really up for eating the "laman loob" of chickens and pigs.


what's with the belly showing??


3. I enjoyed the "kuentos" that we did because all of us had new stories to share about what has been going on with our lives.

pede nang pang circus!! hehehehe..

4. I enjoyed being their photographer, albeit me not being in the pictures!! HE.HE.

No comments: