Saturday, August 07, 2004

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK

monday -

i went to karlenn's college to meet her, but when I got there I found out that she was not in our meeting place. but, i saw my other friends and i just hanged out with them until time told me that my pal ain't gonna come there.

then, i went to a shopping center for some retail therapy, bought the Bamboo CD and a sleeveless blouse.

tuesday -

stuck in the house with no place to go. i just took care of my nieces and just played around.

wednesday -

my sister, therese and i went to see Catwoman. For me, it is not a must-see movie. UNMATCHED SOUNDS FOR THE FIGHT SCENES, POOR STORY PLOT, INTRODUCTION TO THE MAIN VILLAIN WAS WEAK. although, it wasn't up to my movie standards, halle berry sure played the part well. if any of you watched it, did y'all love the "WALK"?

thursday -

my friend, joy, went to our house for some little chitchatting with me. therese really had much fun with her, telling her, "tita joy, sleep with me" or "tita joy, read a book".

friday -

home sweet home. slept, read the Da Vinci Code, played with my nieces.

saturday -

gimik time. played billiards and went to paw's place for the "drinking sessions", chitchats and playing around.

sunday -

church and ... GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY...

MY LAMINATED LIST: Part 2

Freddie Prinze Jr.

- Yes, I know his married, but I can't help but like his smile.

Vin Diesel

- His body makes me melt.

Orlando Bloom

- Is he Irish? or British? I don't know, but what I do know is that he has a beautiful face.

Shane West

- Did y'all watch A WALK TO REMEMBER? If you watched that movie, you will know why he's on my list.

Hugh Jackman

- 6 pack ABS baby!! AND! AND! He plays Wolverine, my favorite X-MEN character!

side note: make your own laminated list! :D

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

hugh jackman, yum. wolverine and tony best actor!!! yum.