Monday, June 07, 2004

Reviewing Old Things and New Things

On with the old things ..

You guys (those who are constantly reading this blog, thanks by the way.. *kisses* and *hugs* to u) know that I have finals this week and I'm on to reviewing the lessons that we have learned this whole quarter. For Chemistry, I have to study six chapters and for Math, I have to study 3 Chapters. I already started to organize my Chemistry stuff: all the notes, the learning objectives, previous tests, previous quizzes and homeworks. The only thing I have to do now is start reviewing the old stuff.

On with the new things ..

I found out about a new site today. I saw the link at Gail's blog. The site is called "That's Awfully Personal", I checked it out at school today, I just basically scanned through it so I didn't really get the whole idea of it. I'm just gonna go and check back after my Math final.

And another new thing..

Why do I always eat my own words??? Seriously, it's becoming a pattern with me lately and it's creeping me out. If I continue doing this, I'll be known as the girl who doesn't live by her own principles nor morals. This sucks.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and try concentrate on my studying now.. CIAO!

No comments: