Saturday, June 26, 2004

2 Lights and 1 Vodka Ice and a whole lot of redness..

Last Friday my brother-in-law and I went for a night out of the house. We played pool at this billiard place that is close to our house. We drank two couples of beer, the "LIGHT" ones, and boy after that second beer, I was really feeling dizzy. After we played billiards, we went to this gas station where people who races for speed hang out and wait until midnight to cruise through a national highway. We drank our third beer and men, did dizziness came on pretty quickly on me.

Now I know how it feels like to be "tipsy"... I did some stupid stuff that night, but thank GOD it wasn't over the top stupid!!

So the next day after that "gimik" night, I got redness all over me. My sister noticed it and told me that I might be allergic to beer or something. That really alarmed me cause the last time I remembered I had an allergic reaction I almost didn't see anything. So I was a bit "makulit" to my friends, because I kept asking them if my face was red, if my ears were red, if my eyes are swollen. In short, na-praning ako.. I ask a couple of my guy friends if the redness normally occurs after the first time drinking you drink more than one beer. One of them said, "yes it does," so I need not to worry. But of course, being the worry wart that I am, I still feel a little bit "praning" about the whole redness situation.

I looked at my back today and it seemed pretty ok to me. But right now I'm having a problem with my feet cause it kinda itches and it's red all over.

Wow, talk about having a major consequence. Hopefully this whole redness thing is just one of those things that happens after the first time.

CIAO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tipsy, tipsy, tipsy. hope the redness wasn't an allergic reaction. :)

---gail

Cat Juan said...

its funny how alcohol can hit people in different ways. i can gulp glass upon glass of vodka the whole night, but give me 3 beers and i'm flying. go figure :)

Anonymous said...

o yeah.. I was really tipsy.. hehehe.. thank God nawala yung redness the next day.. kungdi, talgang allergies yun.. hehehe.. thanks for the comment!