Monday, June 21, 2004

Feeling a bit under the weather..

As you guys know, I'm in PI right now.. I'm starting to enjoy my vacation.. I have my familia with me, my friends are there.. Then, all of a sudden i felt a bit under the weather.. I saw *him today.. somehow, my heart skipped and I started to have butterflies in my stomach and my hands and my body became "manas" (Filipino term, for shaking) I don't know kung bakit.. Siguro, ilang lang ako.. After all it's been two years ago.. and I haven't seen him since then.. Sabi nga ng friend ko, "mawawala din yan liane". I sure hope that it will...

*forgive the subtle comments here.. I'm just protecting identities.. Hopefully I did a good job doing it..

1 comment:

joey said...

hey liane! hor are yah?? anyway, i changed my mind and decided to keep my blog. Changing URL's is very time consuming. hassle. ge, take care!