Thursday, June 03, 2004

d-COUNTDOWN

hmmm.. how many days till next week is over?? lemme see...

Friday - 1
Saturday - 2
Sunday -3
Monday - 4
Tuesday - 5
Wednesday - 6
Thursday - 7
Friday - 8
Saturday - 9
Sunday - 10
Monday - 11
Tuesday - 12

12 more days babyyy!!!!!!!!! heck yeahhh!!! So what's the plan of action for the next 12 days???

First Five DAYS --- >> STUDYY.. STUDYYY.. STUDYYY.. AND MORE STUDYING.. GOD I HOPE I DO STUDY, CAUSE AS YOU ALL KNOW.. I'M A SLACKER/FRESHMAN/LAZY/PROCRASTINATOR

5 days before D-DAY --->>>> I will prep?? maybe??? go to the mall with my cousin or my sister, get a haircut.. go back to the dentist for some sealants (which reminds me, I have to go call for an appointment), watch TROY, take care of my dog/boyfriend (WEIRD!!!I should blame my aunt for this..), CLEAN OUT MY ROOM, walk/run the INTERURBAN TRAIL and hmm.. yeah.. wala na.. hehehehe..

No comments: