Wednesday, June 09, 2004

The beginning of TODAY


The beginning of TODAY -  CHAOS in my HEADPosted by Hello



-I named this picture "CHAOS" because obviously it's a mess and figuratively speaking, it's what I felt today.

I have a bone to pick on myself. You see, today is the start of my finals. Today, I have a final in Chemistry scheduled at 8:00 AM. Guess what time I arrived to take it? 8:30 AM!!

Wanna hear the story behind that??? Want to?? Well, you guys have no choice, cause I'm gonna tell it anyway whether you guys want it or not.. HEHE..

Last night, I was studying for my Chem final until, oh say, about 12:00 AM. Then, I decided to stop and surf the net for at least 30 minutes. Well, those 30 mins of break time became 3 hours. The result? I slept at 3:00 AM, the alarm was set to 5:45 AM. Alarm went off at 5:45 AM and it didn't go off after that. So, obviously, I slept over until oh, let say about 8:15 AM. Hence, me being late for my Chem Final. Nice start for today huh?

Thank God, my teacher was lenient time-wise, cause he gave me an extra 30 mins beyond the stop time, which is 10 AM, or else I would have made a lot of booboos on that test.

So, what's the consequence of me not sleeping until 3:00 AM??

1) Waking up at 8:15 AM
2) Arrived late for my Chem final scheduled @ 8:00 AM
3) Not being able to eat breakfast
4) Feeling bad for the way I treated my Dad, who by the way took me to school today.
5) Well, just me feeling bad for what I did.

It was a hard lesson to learn. Damn, I almost cried my eyes out before going to school. I'm thankful though that God gave me that extra time, which I didn't deserve at all, but I'm still thankful for it.

Ok, now I learned a lesson the hard way. How can you learn a lesson the "easy way" anyway?? Now, after I write this, I'm going to eat breakfast, then study for my Math Final. Oh, and yeah, I better make sure that I don't go online until 8:00 PM!! 'Nuff SAID!

Lesson Learned: Never sleep late on the eve of your Finals, or else...

No comments: