Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'M IN. WOOHOO.

1. It's been two days since that admissions packet from SPU landed on my hands and I think the supposed "rant" that I should have posted two days ago had gone way over my head, in short, it just got played out. So, I will rant no more.

2. I'll be writing a post about friendship, so watch out for that. It's going to be a little dramatic, so prepare yourselves. LOL.

3. I want to watch this movie. The preview for it got me all teary-eyed. Don't ask why, because I, myself have no clue why.

alotlikeloveposterbig
pic courtesy of movies @ yahoo.com


Have a fabuloso week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats

Gail T. said...

congrats liane!! yipee! spu will be good to you.

Anonymous said...

anonymous - thanks.. who are you?

gailt - hehehe.. if UWASH doesn't send me anything on the third week of this month, I'll send the down for SPU.

joey said...

hey liane! just blog hopping. missed reading ur entries.:-)

Anonymous said...

joelle - hey hey.. congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

sar - thanks