Wednesday, April 06, 2005

*GUSH* --- I'm in hyper mode.. so bear.

I once wrote an entry about this crush that I had on a guy that I rode the bus with.

There's a big improvement or should I say PROGRESS about him that happened today:

He said HI to me today!!! AIIIIYEEE!!! hehehehehehe..

HAAHHHHH.. I'm in heaven..

I'm in heaven because he knows that I exist!! WIIHH!!!

I'm in heaven because he said HI to me!! HAHAHAHAHA..

Ok, before the eye rolling and the throwing up, you have to give me some credit because that is the first time that he ever said a word to me. Well, technically not the first time, because I talked to him once before, when I made a fool out of myself in front of him.. but that's beside the point. My POINT is, HE KNOWS THAT I EXIST.

LOL.

----- moment of bliss over -----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha people..let her be...u all should've seen her earlier!!!she was HYPERVENTILATING..goshh..u couldn't get a word out of her.. u had to wait for her to stop giggling!!!hahha..kinilig ang lola mo!!!hahahaha..and we were up in the sanctuary!!goshh..she was giggling the entire time..she had that ear to ear smile..hahhaa...letche..ang tagal nyang narealize ung existence mo ha!!hahah..finally man!!finally!!!hehehe..im hafy for u..i feel ur hafiness..hahha..as in!