Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Fortune Lies.

We ate at Fushen today to celebrate my sister's birthday (her birthday was yesterday, but we celebrated it today with some of the family). As you good people know, Chinese restaurants always give out fortune cookies (and sometimes sliced oranges) at the end of the meal. So I got my share at the end of our yummylicious meal, and this is what it read:

fortune cookie

I wonder what that "something" might be?

I usually don't believe fortune cookies or fortunes in general. I think they are pieces of crap lying around this lovely planet trying to screw people's mind up. But, today my whole value of not believing in fortunes just turned upside down when I read that fortune cookie's fortune. Is this a sign from UP THERE? Is this a sign that I've been asking for?

Haaayyy.. who knows.. it might be just one of those crappa fortunes.

Have a good week y'all.

P.S.:

"Thus, fear of danger is ten thousand times more terrifying than danger itself, when apparent to the eyes; and we find the burden of anxiety greater, by much, than the evil which we are anxious about:"


I just read this quote today, found it from the tagboard of a friend's blog. I looked the whole quote up in the internet. I think God is telling me something, I don't know what though.

No comments: