Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Featuring: SOUND-OFF

I have updated my Music Page blog. Click the link below.

SOUND OFF

The blog has not yet been fully constructed. I'm just way to busy and way to lazy to work with it. But I'll (try) to make it look good soon. For now, just enjoy the audios and the playlists.

The DOCTOR IS OUT


It has been a while since my last doctor's appointment. I can barely even remember what was checked up on me during that time. My mom bugged me about making an appointment last spring break, but I wasn't able to or I would rather say that I didn't want to make it.

Ever since the time I got tested positive for having (dormant) tuberculosis virus and diagnosed with mild scoliosis, I kind of got a little bit edgy when it came to dealing with doctors. Ever since then, I didn't make any check-up appointments and best of all, I didn't follow up if I still had to take medications to fight off the dormant TB virus in my body, I don't go to any physical therapy (I think I still have 3 sessions left with HEALTHSOUTH) nor do I do the exercises that was given to me during the time I was undergoing PT (that MAY or MAY NOT correct my slightly disaligned backbone).

Yes, I'm a walking health rebel. I don't drink milk anymore. I don't take vitamins anymore. I don't get enough sleep at night. I drink coffee. I eat junk food a lot. I don't like going to doctors. I don't want to know if there's anything wrong with my stick-thin body.
A friend told me once, "you're afraid of the doctor, yet you want to become a doctor yourself?".

I told him, "I'm not sure if I still even want to be a doctor".
Is it true that doctors themselves don't want to be checked up on? Is it true? Cause if it is, I'd say I'm a pretty good candidate to become a doctor myself, since I'm reluctant to be checked up on.

I know that I should take care of my body in order to live a long and healthy life.

I'm just being a stubborn little girl awaiting for a sickness/disease/ilness/infection to come haunt and bring me down.

I'm a stubborn little girl.
There, I saved you a lot of time and energy from telling me that.


Close UpMy attempt
Left:Stubborn Big Dog, Right: Stubborn Girl and Stubborn Big Dog: My attempt in taking a decent picture of me and Curly, I think he doesn't want to take a picture with me, maybe that's the reason why he keeps on moving on every attempt I make.

1 comment:

Gail Mallo said...

hey liane! wala lang :) haha!