Thursday, March 17, 2005

Relatively New Things in My Life (backlogged entry)

iBook G4 Laptop


Ibook G4
Originally uploaded by angeloraine.

It's the laptop that I bought out of spontaneity and rushness, but all is worth it because it hasn't done anything to anger my technologically-challenged self. Well, there's actually one downside, the Mac version of Yahoo Messenger, sucks. The PC version is so much better with all the animated emoticons, the Launchcast radio, and the games you can play with whoever you are conversing with. It's also not voice capable. How sucky is that?

As for my PC, I haven't sold it yet. HEHE.. I'm having separation anxiety syndrome.. hehehe.. excuses, excuses.. I'm just not paying that much attention to selling it. Hopefully during spring break, I'll be busy hunting down buyers.

iPod Mini


Mini Ipod
Originally uploaded by angeloraine.

My cousin Inee both this for her husband, then her husband wanted the newer 6gb version, so she proposed to sell this to me. I caved, because it's blue and it's the iPod that I always wanted.

Spring/Summer Clothes

I've been shopping non-stop for the past month now. It's a good therapy for my damaged brain and aching heart. But I'm already feeling the day that I will be broke. I'm telling you, it's getting close.

Adobe Photoshop Elements and 7.0v

I have both software installed in my notebook, but I haven't played with it since the day I've installed both. But since spring break is coming, I might as well take advantage of them. Hopefully I don't get lazy. But who gets lazy when you have a computer sitting on your lap instead of you sitting in front of a computer?? Get the picture?

Current Obsessions:

Songs... Songs.. and more Songs.. Seriously, I have spent so much dough on iTunes. I'm hooked! I swear! Thank God, I don't bring money with me when I went to BestBuy last Wednesday. HAAYYY.. Music is life, I'm telling you. It's life.

Spring Break Fever

Since I'm not going anywhere out of state, I might as well enjoy my one-week break on going places such as Greenlake Park, Downtown, and University Village. I hope the weather is not gloomy. I want some sun (sans the wind) in Seattle!

Lastly,

The song "Obsession" by Frankie J. suits me well. HEH. Well, technically I'm not obsessed with something. I'm just.. how do you say it? Endeared? Emotionally attached? Infatuated? Hmm.. who cares??

"Amor , no es amor (if this aint love)
More than my feelings (what am i doing wrong)
Amor, no es amor (if this aint love)
Its just an illusion that i have in my heart"


PAHABOL!!!

To all graduating students this year (high school and college),

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Special Attention to: Nica, Joelle, and Ginett .... Congrats sa inyo! =)

No comments: