Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'd Be Lying If I Said I'm OK

If y'all read the melodramatic entry I wrote before this one, you'll know what I mean by the title.

Yes, I'm still not OK, but at least I had some time to contemplate about things that has been bugging me and to calm my nerves down a notch. Unfortunately, contemplating and calming down has gotten a bit too expensive for me. You see, last Monday, I went shopping at Alderwood Mall. I ate my heart out at Forever 21, Wet Seal, Icing, and Jamba Juice. Yet, Alderwood wasn't enough for me, so I went to Northgate mall to oogle some more at Rave and Payless.

The next day, I thought I had given up on shopping. But no, I went to Ross (right by Northgate place) and fell in love with a ton of tops. HAA.. Too bad I blew all my money the day before so I only bought two tops there. Then, I went to Marshalls and saw another cute top and of course, being the impulsive me that I am, I bought it too.

So, it has been an interesting two days. Two days of contemplation, exercising (my legs and my wallet), and eating my heart out on the cutesy tops that my stores sell. Although, I'm broke as a bum, it did a lot of help in lowering my stress level.

"Tough, you think you've got the stuff
You're telling me and anyone
You're hard enough
You don't have to put up a fight
You don't have to always be right
Let me take some of the punches
For you tonight"
--- Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, U2

Last note,

I saw my winter quarter grades today and can I just say, how interesting it is that my Chem Lab grade is higher than my Chem subject grade. HEH.

No comments: