Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I want them, but I can't have them

At least at the moment . . .

+ Starbucks Toffee Nut Frappucino
+ Starbucks Decaf Toffee Nut Latte
+ Pho (AGAIN!)
+ A new layout for this blog.

I don't want to work today. I'm lazy. I just want to go home and sleep and then just come back to school to attend my Organic Chemistry night class.

I just want this quarter to end. I want SPRING BREAK! Too bad I'm not going anywhere during that week. If I had the chance (and the $$) I would fly my ass to California and visit my cousins there. I haven't seen them since my uncle's (dad's bro) funeral, which was two years ago.

What else can I blab about?

OH! I have 17 credits registered for next quarter. Suicidal don't you think? HEH. A math, a science, and a design class. WHOOPEE!! 17 credits!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa mamaaaa...did u just say what i think u just said?!?! r u stepping down!??!hehehe...liane?!?!?!hav u come to a conclusion about that ordeal wit a certain someone you have a thing on?!?!hahaha..hehehe..im not myself 2day..hehe..im not understanding my own comment..hehhe..coz of that freagin anatomy exam..heehh..anyhu..dis is about you..not me..hehehe.. oh yeah...17 credits?!?!?! gud luck!!!hehhe..