Saturday, March 05, 2005

Glass-Shattering Experience

For the most part of my life, I have not experience any major or minor physical injuries. The extent of injury that I only suffered through was a mere scratch on my leg, from tripping on something, or cramps, when I stretch too much.

But today, it was more than a scratch on the leg and crampy arms. They were two open wounds, one on my right forefinger and the other on my right foot; red marked scratches all over my left and right arm (well, most of the marks were on my right hand); and red marked scratches on my right leg.

Here's the flow chart version of the event that caused my injuries:

I was taking a shower ----> I opened the shower door to get a facial wash ----> I accidently slammed the shower door ----> I finished showering ----> I open shower doors, but to my dismay they won't open (gliders were apparently out of place) ----> I tried re-aligning the doors ----> While re-aligning, I suddenly got all claustrophobic (is that spelled right?), consequently making me impatient with the non-moving doors ----> I pressured one door to slide ----> CRASH! Shards of glass came raining down all over me.

Thank God, they only screwed up my arms, hands and legs.

I guess the statistic is true: The most accident prone area in the house is the bathroom.

Hmm.. I think that experience was a sign. HEH.. I gotta start being extra careful when driving.

To people with glass shower doors: BE GENTLE WITH THEM! DON'T SLAM THE DAMN DOORS! OR ELSE . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehhee..kala ko p nmn kung anong lyf-threatening incident ang nangyari!!pati mama bear ko ngisip kung ano ano..hehehe..im glad to hear that only certain physical parts were damaged..wait..that's too harsh of a word..ummm scratcheD?!?!jeezz..for a girl lyk u, i cant imagine that you could slam a damn glass door that hard..hehe..hallaa..wait??!!?u guys have (had!) glass shower doors?!?!i hadn't noticed..hehehe..u learned ur lesson rite?!?!ms band-aid queen!?!?!hehhehe..

Anonymous said...

good to hear dat ur ok and small scratches lng... c u soon...

Liane said...

anonymous - hi.. who are you?