Wednesday, March 02, 2005

One-Two Step


i take one step..away
and i find myself coming back
to you
my one and only
one and only you...

--- Your Song by Parokya Ni Edgar


It's not only a "one step" for me but it's a hundred steps and somehow I always find myself coming back. Two hundred steps back.

It's hard to step back when something is always around you.

It's hard to move back when you know that that something can tear you up in just a blink of an eye, or in words or even in action.

It's always a "push and pull" situation, I don't know where I should stand.

"It hurts when reality strikes your back. But what hurts the most is that you didn't do anything to prevent reality from hitting you hard."


I have to start writing again. I edited this entry 5 times today because of all the grammatical flaws I encountered everytime I reread it. It's amazing what three months of freewriting (meaning BSing my entries for the past 3 months) can do to my writing skills. Wait, scratch that, do I even have writing skills?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hayy..**im affected!!!tinamaan akohhh, grabehhh** hehehe.. i am one of the unsuspecting victims.. reality is creeping up on me, real fast!! i dont know how to make it slow down... im running out of time.. and as always, excuses...

Anonymous said...

liane, you really have a way with words...i swear...