Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Third Post for Today and I promise I'll stop after this

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! One more day of school. Gosh, I can't wait to have that Thanksgiving break. Seriously, I need it to be able to get back on track with my sleeping patterns. Lately, I've been sleeping REALLY late and by late I mean EARLY MORNING late. This kind of pattern ain't good for me, in fact, it affected me so much that I almost slept during a lecture given by my Chemistry teacher.

One more day Liane, just one more day.

Here's what I plan to do this Thanksgiving break:

Wednesday -

I'll be having a Thanksgiving potluck with my Asia Pacific Islander (API) club friends. The potluck will be held at our president's house, where all the karaoke nights and "just hanging out" nights happen. I'll bring my camera, so expect some pictures posted here some time soon.

I'll also have to work on a self-evaluation paper for the research paper that I wrote for my English 102 online class.

Thursday -

TURKEY DAY! Eck. No turkey for me please.

A little tidbit about me: I don't like roasted turkey because it's dry and well, it's just DRY! I don't like dried MEAT! DRIED MEAT BAD. JUICY MEAT GOOD.

I don't know if I'll be going to other people's house to stuff myself up with good food (well, Filipino foods mostly), nakakatamad kasi e.

Friday -

THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. You know what that means. Consumerism will once again plague this country. The day after Thanksgiving is the start of the Christmas season, hence, it is the time when people start their Christmas shopping. Malls will be packed, outlet stores' parking lots will be full, and the most important thing of all, CHRISTMAS songs will start playing over and over again.

With the consumerism plague affecting me, I am planning to go to University Village to take a peek at the APPLE store there. I'm currently in the process of making a decision in what laptop computer will replace my current desktop computer and in order for me to be able to choose between a Dell 1150 PC laptop and a MAC Ibook G4 12", I will have to go and spend some quality time with the Apple people bugging them to tell me or rather enumerate to me the reasons why I should get a MAC laptop instead of a PC laptop.

Saturday -

The day when I should start studying my ass off for the two midterms that I will be having on Tuesday (Chemistry) and Wednesday (Calculus) in the following week. I have to get a 3.0 or higher on these two midterms for me to be able to get my grades up for these two subjects. Remember the time when I ranted about how I failed my 1st midterm in math and my 2nd midterm in Chemistry? (pls. refer to other posts in the November archive) Well, those failed midterms caused a big slump in my GPA in both subjects, so I have to study to be able to see my GPA and ME dance like the "dancing baby".

This is also the day Janjen's little brother celebrates his first birthday, so I have to be
present there.

Sunday -

My aunt's Thanksgiving dinner will be happening on this day, I think. I'm not sure yet, because half the people in this family has to work on this day. Hmm.. I'm excited to eat mashed potatoes and prime rib, again. YUMMY.

That's it for now amigos. I have to finish my homework pa.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: