Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The only reason why I love taking the bus these days..

I have never enjoyed taking bus rides in the mornings before. But now, I just love taking it. I love taking it, because I always see that cute guy wearing a red cap. HAAAAA... I'm absolutely lovin' it.

I'm infatuated.

Yes my friends, I am.

For two days in a row that I've been taking the bus (reason being is that my aunt wants to stay home because her hard wood floors are being installed yesterday and today), the cute guy sat right next to me (YIHHH!!!), only because he has no choice for the bus is already full. But seriously, that guy made my day for two straight days. For two straight days, I couldn't finish reading the book that I was reading during those morning bus rides because I can't help but notice that he's sitting right next to me! I can't concentrate!! har.. har .. har..


I can't help but think that I have entered the "stalker" mode of infatuation already, well, if you consider that "stalker-ish".

Reasons why I like this guy? He smells SOOOO GOOODD and did I mention that he's GORGEOUS?? Oh, and he makes me smile during this time of my life.

HEHEHE.. ruthless.. ruthless.. pasensya na kayo, kinikilig lang ako... hehehe..

No comments: