Sunday, November 28, 2004

BIG MAN and CLOSE-TO-PERFECT MAN

While watching the season 2 DVD of Sex and the City again , I was observing what kind of a boyfriend Mr. Big is to Carrie. He never fails to make me smile (or make me think for that matter) that whenever he does something cutesy or arrogant or child-like, he reminds me of someone I knew. Someone who I used to date. Anyway, I won't go into further details about the guy. But seriously, whenever I look at Big and how he acts around as a boyfriend to Carrie, he just reminds me of that ex-guy I once had. Wow, now I can say, "I already had a Mr. Big," during those 1 out of 10 conversations that my friends and I will have about SATC.


Mr. Big

Now, I'm just waiting for my "Mr. Aidan Shaw", the close-to-perfect man.


Carrie and Aidan

If you guys want some background about these "men" I suggest you read this entry written by Ala Paredes. She gives a brief information about them and also about the main characters of the show. I'm too lazy to write about them here. Credits to ALA! If ever she stumbles upon this blog to read my entries.. hehe..

No comments: