Thursday, November 04, 2004

Guess who's back.. BACK AGAIN ..

AND HE WILL FOREVER STAY WITH US.

My aunt decided to take him back. Apparently it wasn't working out for the girl (three posts ago, I told that Curly was adopted by a couple) because she gets allergies or whatever. The couple wanted to place him for adoption, AGAIN, but my aunt didn't want Curly to be passed around from one family to another. So, she took him back and I'M HELLA PSYCHED ABOUT IT! ENOUGH SAID!

Orange County premieres TONIGHT!

After a very long wait, the OC is finally premiering tonight, in FOX, at 8 pm!

I'm gonna be drooling over Benjamin McKenzie again...

on the side: photo of Benjamin Mckenzie provided by the OC website :: photo of the OC logo provided by darkhorizons :: photo of Curly provided by ME

No comments: