Thursday, January 12, 2006

an interpretation, a survey, and a quote.

"Im captivated by someone's thoughtfulness and kindness to me, but I would'nt go as far as saying, I like him, as in, I want him to be my future significant other. So in real life, No."

- my friend, Sarah

YEAAHHH.... what she said.. I agree with her.

I guess my own interpretation of liking someone is that you like someone just because they have certain qualities that makes you like him or her (ok, fine I have no other words to describe it, so sue me), but of course, not to the point that you want to marry this person.

Wait.. that's how Sarah interpreted it, so I guess it's her interpretation, only I paraphrased it into my own words.

and because I'm killing time:

1. Honestly, where are you now?

I'm at a school library

2. Honestly, have you ever failed a subject in high school?

ahhh.. i don't think i did.. college yes.. hehehe..

3. Honestly, what’s on your mind?

A lot. too much stuff to mention

4. Honestly, what is it that you really should be doing right now?

Eat lunch and finish my Physics homework that's due on Monday.

5. Honestly, have you brushed your teeth today?

Yes, I did

6. Honestly, who are your best buddies in the world?

ahhh... there's a lot.. hehehe.. but i currently have 3 that are the best of the best..

7. Honestly, are you a good friend?

I think I am.... sometimes.. hehehe..

8. Honestly, do you think school is important?

DEFINITELY.

9. Honestly, what are your dreams mostly about?

Helping save people's lives.

10. Honestly, who/what makes you happy most of the time?

Music. Curly. Lounging around.

11. Honestly, what hobbies do you have?

Listening to music. Surfing. Photography.

12. Honestly, what song are you listening to?

I'm currently liking slow R and B songs lately. HMMM..

13. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?

My two nieces.. and yeah, my sister.. and sure my brother too.

14. Honestly, do you have a deadly disease?

NO.

15. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?

nope.

16. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?

ummm.. my mogu pillow.

17. Honestly, are you bored?

no.. just felt like doing this..

18. Honestly, who do you want to slap right now?

no one..

19. Honestly, do you like someone right now?

I like a stranger who cares for my umm.. well being?

20. Honestly, are you single?

Yes.

21 Honestly, does anyone like you?

of course.. i hope so.. or else i'm in trouble..

and because English 211 is soooo interesting:

"don't dwell too much on your problems, if you do it will make you go crazy. do something for yourself. do something that will make your time worthwhile. do something that will make you forget about your problem. true enough, the problem won't go away, but at least you did something else, instead of dwelling on it."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm continue to be captivated. i have already given it up, but that doesn't mean everything is crystal clear. even though i'm resisting, part of me still gives meaning, but i continue to resist and ask myself important questions to validate what i "feel" and to ground my mere assumptions with strong facts. and to enjoy the friendship i have with him. it's a blessing enough.

hahay buhay. i overanalyze things. hay naku!

I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. yeah, when we do overanalyze it tends to get a little testy.. kaya it's bad and that's why i am steering away from it.. it's bad for my health!! hahaha..