Tuesday, January 03, 2006

BAHH!!

I have a need to vent something out because if I don't I would probably go crazy this whole quarter. I want to start this quarter with a clean slate, with no extra baggages from the break hanging around.

----

I know I'm cynical. But I guess I'm like that because I've experienced way too much things that disappointed me.

I know that one of my Christmas wish is to be more of a positive thinker. But I can't help to be a pessimist when it comes to some matters in life.

I HATE EXPECTING.

Why is it that when you do take a risk, you feel like it is not being credited that much?

Why is it that when you don't take a risk, you feel that it is being credited that much?

----

I have this huge thing that I'm carrying that I don't know how to get rid of. Well, I guess I'm really lucky because the quarter is starting so I'm gonna be pretty busy and not think about that thing. I HOPE.

NAKAKAINIS!!!! GRRRRR... I wish I wish that I could vent out more stuff..

BAAAHHH!!! This is such a good way to start this year.

*** I started out 2006 by practicing to become an overanalyzer. Thank you very much. ***

PAK DIS S**T!!!!

update @ 11:19am :

i just realized how bad of a writer i am when i'm frustrated... wahahahahhaha... just read the stuff that i've written in this entry and you'll know what i mean.. hehehehe..

first day of school is today. had my first class at 9:30. an english class that focuses on medieval and renaissance literature. professor seems pretty nice and kind of funny. i bought her class packet today at the copy center. $27!!! good gosh.. i have not paid that much for a course packet.. it's more expensive than the book for that class... thank God i brought money with me today.

anyway, at this hour, i'm suppose to be going to my adviser's office to ask her to change my major from biochem to chemistry. but, the lazy bug hit me cause umm.. well the building's kinda far from where i am and ummm.. it's raining out.. and umm.. it's cold.. hehehe.. so i'll do it tomorrow (or maybe after my physics class).. I SHALL TRY TO BE MORE DILIGENT STARTING TOMORROW.. hahahahahha..

i have a 3 hr break in between classes today.. i have my physics class at 1:30.. hahahahaha.. niceee.. hehehe.. i have no lunch money anymore.. the packet ate it all... grrr.. ho hum..

so i told God about my frustrations this morning (i actually woke up right before my alarms went off). talking to Him made me feel much better. i ahhh.. confessed to Him everything that i'm trying to hold back... so right now.. i'm just ok. getting better at brushing things off (i think)... doing stuff that keeps me busy actually keeps me sane and less frustrated.

hmmmm.... ok.. imma go try to read my $27 course packet now..

2 comments:

Gail T. said...

i forgot uw starts today. i was at uw med center with my papa. we had problems with the older car so i brought him to work. ang lamig nga.

i'm glad you felt better after venting to God. God is bigger than all your frustrations so when you cry out to Him, He can take it. :)

what do you feel about switching to chem? what does your heart say?

Anonymous said...

well, I kinda have to because i didn't pass the biochem class that i took last quarter and i really don't wanna wiat another year to retake that class, so i decided to switch to chemistry.. tsaka i think i'm better off with that major since i received more "training" on it.. so yeah.. hopefully it will work out.. i just gotta stay focused on studying harder.. that's my goal this year.. hehehe..