Sunday, January 01, 2006

BYE BYE 2005

YEAR-END SURVEY

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?

hahaha.. it's a secret.. for my own knowledge only.

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I don't really keep New Year's resolutions because I don't end up fulfilling them anyway. It's mostly goals that I keep.

Did anyone close to you give birth?

My brother's wife. I'm not really close to her because I don't know her, but I'm close to my brother.

Did anyone close to you die?

none that I know of.

What countries did you visit?

GAAHHH.. none.. we were suppose to visit Canada... buuuttt.. ho weelllll..

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

Independence.

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

dum dum dum... i have none... or i can't remember any.. damn you short term memory!!!

What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Getting into a hard-to-get-in school.

What was your biggest failure?

failing to realize how different a university is from a college.

Did you suffer illness or injury?

injury... glasses falling all over me.

What was the best thing you bought?

my iBook.

Whose behavior merited celebration?

my sister. she's less irritating.. waitt.. no.. she still is.. pero mas mabait na sya sakin ngayon..wahahahaha...

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

hahahaha.. too much people to mention.

Where did most of your money go?

food

What did you get really, really, really excited about?

There were lots. Probably the most the I got excited about was getting into the UW.

What song(s) will always remind you of 2005?

Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls
Blind by Lifehouse
You and Me by Lifehouse
Collide by Howie Day

Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? -- I dunno.. I'm just different from last year.. that's all
ii. thinner or fatter? -- Thinner, I think
iii. richer or poorer? -- somewhere in between

What do you wish you'd done more?

socialize and studied harder

What do you wish you'd done less of?

slack off... waste my time doing nothing

How many one-night stands?

None.

What was your favorite TV program?

One Tree Hill, Related, Charmed

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

NADA.

What was the best book you read?

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. It's actually the only book I read this year.. beside by textbooks that is.

What was your greatest musical discovery?

Indie music baby!! Death Cab for Cutie!! The Pale!! Aqualung!!! and many many more..

What did you want and get?

chocolates =)

What was your favorite film of this year?

ahhhhhh... i dunno.. i forgot the movies that I watched.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I went to school. hahahaha.. I turned 19.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

nothing.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?

more of a mix ... rocker chick/surfer chick/sloppy chick/bohemian.. there's a lot.. i don't really have a concept...

What kept you sane?

computer.. Curly..sleeping

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

no one.. i don't follow celebs that much na.

Who did you miss?

my uber sexy friends sa Pinas

Who was the best new person you met?

There's a lot.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:

1) There's nothing wrong with failing.
2) When you get rejected, pick up your ego and move on with your life.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:

That I'm smart. I've been hearing it from my parents and friends, but hearing it from a not so close person to me, is nice..

That I would've been admitted to that school if I didn't have the abilities to survive that school. (This was from a friend who just made me smile when I was feeling down on my first midterm grade in Biochem.)

the most touching experience you've had this year?

BLaaahhh.. ummmm.. i dunno..

What did you like most about yourself this year?

I guess.. when i'm honest to people...

What did you hate most about yourself this year?

my lack of happy disposition

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"Say goodnight, and go" -- imogen heap

Was 2005 a good year for you?

Good year.. so many ups and downs.. but the ups outweighed the downs..

What was your favorite moment of the year?

Summer baby..

What was your least favorite moment of the year?

dramas.

Where were you when 2005 began?

Seattle.

Who were you with?

parents and curly

Where will you be when 2005 ends?

at my aunt's house

Who will you be with when 2005 ends?

family

Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?

nope.. more of like a goal: TO STUDY EFFICIENTLY AND PROACTIVELY

What was your favorite month of 2005?

June, July, August and September. and December of course.

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?

Nope.. because i don't own people

Did you miss anybody in the past year?

Of course i did.

What was your favorite record from 2005?

Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business, Lifehouse - Lifehouse,

How many concerts did you see in 2005?

1 -- Gwen Stefani

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?

NOPE

do a lot of drugs in 2005?

No...

you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

ahhh.. i dunno.. i think..

How much money did you spend in 2005?

no clue

What was your proudest moment of 2005?

getting into UW

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?

ahahahahhahaha.. sakin na lang yun!

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?

studied harder

What are your plans for 2006?

school, summer school, work, exchange program

How are you different now that the year has ended?

I'm not sweating the small stuff anymore,

What are your wishes for the new year?

Be closer to the ONE who created me

My 2005 Song (ARTE!)

Gravity Gets Things Done
The Pale

You are the girl with the smiles and gravity
and gravity gets things done
you're always up and you're always down
but you make it look so fun
And you want them to see
and you want them to know
but they never find the real you
you never once complained
but now twenty years are gone
and you're ready to explode
I will wait here, darlin'
to make sure you are okay
I will wait here, darlin'
for you
I am the one who can solve all your problems
a savior with only you to save
and that's why I'm here at least I tell myself that
the motivation becomes so blurred
And you want me to see
and you want me to know
but I never find the real you
you're buried just beneath the surface
and you're ready to explode
I will wait here, darlin'
to make sure you are okay
I will wait here, darlin'
for you
I will wait here, darlin'
to make sure you are okay
I will wait here, darlin'
for you
I will wait here, darlin'
to make sure you are okay
I will wait here, darlin'
for you
for you
You are the girl with the smiles and gravity
and gravity gets things done
you never once complained
but now twenty years are gone
and you're ready to explode

My Christmas THIS YEAR


1. i realized how much of a hero my aunt is because she raised 3 kids in a foreign country all by herself.

Coronel 5 copy


2. i realized the true meaning of giving because of what my sister gave to me this year.

Ate and Me 2


3. i felt Christmas on Christmas day itself.

Group Shot 2

4. my sister made me wear her 3 inch heel boots because her foot was so sore from it. she had an accident (fell down the stairs) two weeks ago, so she can't really flaunt her stuff for a long period of time.

5. Christmas humbled me this year.

MORE PICTURES

Kuya Eric and Me 2

A Rare Picture of Kuya Eric and Me

Me and Kuya Ice sleeping

Me and my brother-in-law sleeping after eating and camera whoring..

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

long post!

happy new year, love!