Monday, July 11, 2005

Sex and the City + Math = A "Hopefully" Good Combination

For the first time, I got the chance to hug Curly tight without him budging.


***

I'm craving for baked oysters with mayo again. DAMNIT! WHY MUST I CRAVE WHEN I'M BROKE?

***

For Math: one exam down, two more to go.

Here's to hoping that my cramming, while watching Sex and the City, till 3 am pays off.

(UPDATE:
My instructor in Math just posted this morning's exam solution sheet in her website. I got 5 out of 6 answers right. But I'm worried because I didn't do that much solutions work like she did in that solution sheet.

God, please tap my math professor's shoulder and tell her to give her diligent Calculus students many many partial points. In Christ's name I pray.)

First exam in Org. Chemistry tomorrow. *Must memorize TEN reaction mechanisms*

No comments: